Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Week 43 - June 1, 2013

So this week has basically just flown by!! I was talking to my companion and it is crazy to talk about the things that have happened this week because it seems like they all happened like this morning hahaha!!

So on Monday night we took a bus to go to Guadalajara and then we stayed with the assistants there and then the next morning we woke up super early. We went to the offices to have a meeting with President that pretty much lasted like all day, from 8 until 4. Then we had to write and make the agenda for the zone leader councils. Then we went to President`s house later to have dinner with all the zone leaders and listen to President Camarillo`s fireside.

Our zone leader councils went really well. I was a little nervous because President gave me a pretty tough theme to talk about. He gave me the topic of trainers and trainees and why they aren't motivated to work. President told me that I had to be direct and firm. So here I am with ten months in the mission, telling all the zone leaders what they needed to do better and I was super nervous!! But it went really well and through all the nerves I think I got my point across!

Then we went on divisions and I worked with a zone leader named Elder Padron here in my area. It was good. We had some super good lessons and we have a bunch of people that we are going to put baptismal dates with soon!! And then on Friday morning we got up at 3:30 to travel to Zamora (the area of Elder Padron). We had to evaluate their zone meeting and see what they did well and what they could do better. Then Elder Morales and I came back and worked in our area.

Today we went to the ZOO!!! It was so much fun!!  Man I miss being a little kid! I haven't been to the zoo in such a long time!! I can't wait to get back and do kid things again with Mitch and all his friends. We bought animal hats and wore animal ties and were literally like little kids running around the zoo. It was so much fun!!  I am having so much fun and loving where I am at right now. Time is flying by and I am very content with how things are going.

Well I haven't read all your letters yet but I am excited to hear about your weeks and to see what happened. I love you guys so much and I am so thankful for everything you guys do for me!! Have an amazing week and have fun!! :)

Love,
Elder Payne












No comments:

Post a Comment