Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 45 - June 15, 2013 - I'M SO TIRED

So Sunday morning we took a bus early to go to Guadalajara with all the missionaries that ended their 24 months and were headed back home. We got to the offices at about 2 o'clock and President did interviews with all the missionaries. It ended at about 6 and then we went to Presidents house to eat dinner and just talk about all their missionary stories and experiences. They all shared their testimony and President and Sister Camarillo ended with theirs. It was such an awesome experience and kinda made me glad that I still have time left in the mission because everyone was just super depressed haha!! We stayed with the assistants in Guadalajara and didn't get back to their house until 12:30am.

Monday morning we woke up at 4 to go to the airport to take the missionaries that were going home. Then we had to stay at the airport and do a bunch of stuff and wait for the new missionaries to arrive. They finally got in at 12:30. We took them back to Presidents house and had lunch with them and had a meeting on the expectations of the mission and all the rules and fun stuff like that. Then one of the other assistants (Elder Holmquist) and I went back to the airport to pick up the American missionaries. They came in at 4 and we did the same thing-took them back to Presidents house and ate dinner and gave them the same talk...but in english of course. We finally got done with all that stuff and had to plan a bunch of stuff for the next day...we didn't get to bed until 1 am!!

Tuesday morning we wake up at 5:30 to get ready for our big meeting with all the new missionaries and their trainers. President made me translate for him and it was awful hahaha!! I was forgetting so much english and everyone was laughing at me hahaha!! He told me that I needed to take it more serious, it got better after that! Then President assigned all the companions and we all headed back to our areas. We didn't get in until 10pm. We opened a bunch of areas out here in Michoacan and lots were for the sisters. So the stake President out here took us around taking materials to their houses all night. We had to take matresses and chairs and a few desks to some of the areas. We didn't finish until 1am and we hadn't eaten since noon. The stake president took us out to eat tacos and it was super good!! We finally got back to our house at 1:45am.

Wednesday morning we had to wake up at 6am to go on divisions with the zone leaders in Zamora. I worked with Elder De Los Santos. We left our house at 6:30 to take the bus to Zamora. We got their at 9 and then headed back to our area. JUST IMAGINE HOW TIRED I WAS!! The last thing I wanted to do was go and have lessons haha!! But we have to be strict and work our hardest with the zone leaders so that they can see our example and apply it in their areas. We finally ended divisions this morning. We got up at 5 to take the bus at 6 and we finally got back to our area at like 11 haha!!

So I think its safe to say that I have had the most tiring week of my mission so far!! It was a fun week but just super stressful and tiring. I am so exhausted and I am glad that the week is over haha!!

I love you guys and I hope all is well!! I wish I coiuld be there this summer to see all you guys and hang out and go on vacations but all of that will have to wait I guess haha!! Sounds like you have lots planned for the summer which is awesome. I just wish I could be there. I know that what I am doing is exactly what I need to be doing at this time. I am learning so much about myself and how I can be a better person for the future. I have had lots of trials but I am so thankful for every trial that I have because it helps me become the person that God wants me to be. Have an amazing week and I will talk to you soon!!!

Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment