Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 66 - November 18, 2013 - All good things come to an end


This week has been an interesting week. We are working super hard and having fun. On Wednesday we had interviews with President Camarillo and it went pretty well. On Tuesday night I had a dream that President told me to make sure my area book was good because he was going to be sending sister missionaries to open our area. I woke up and my dream felt so real. Then as I entered the interview with President, he opened my last two emails that I had sent to him. He told me ¨So in your last two emails to me you have expressed your desire to stay in your area...well that's not going to happen. You are going to be a zone leader again in a week. How would you feel if we were to send sister missionaries into your area?¨ So I guess my dream did come true...but not in a good way hahaha

My companion and I are both leaving this area in a week, he is going home!  I am sad I am leaving, but I am happy that sister missionaries are coming to this ward. We have many active sisters in this ward who are always willing to go to lessons with us so it will be nice for them to participate more in missionary work.

We have put a ton of baptismal dates with our investigators and it should be an amazing month in December for the sisters here. We are going to baptize Jose's daughter this week coming up and she wants me to baptize her. Jose is still working hard so that one day he can be baptized. He had an interview yesterday with President Camarillo and it went really well. He also received an assignment yesterday from the bishop and he is excited to participate more in this ward. 

Eating with the other missionaries
The Stake President baptized his daughter on Saturday

With the Stake President's daughters haha I love that family so much!
The Bishop's son, Ariel, taking the war head out of his mouth haha 
Joey haha such a cute kid
Eating in Quiroga today

No comments:

Post a Comment