Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 64 - November 4, 2013 - My Cup Runneth Over


This week has gone by so fast!!! It was a super good week.  We are teaching a really cool guy!  We met him in May and he wasn't in the best condition. He started yelling at us and wasn't very receptive to us. His wife is a super strong member of the church and we would pass by the house occasionally to talk and see what we could do to help. Throughout time, his heart started to soften and he eventually accepted our message. The spirit has been so strong in our lessons and he is such an amazing investigator. He has his baptism planned for this Saturday and the bishop is going to baptize him. I cant wait!!

We also received a reference on Saturday and called her and invited her to church. She is amazing as well! It was fast Sunday yesterday so as everyone went up to share their testimony the spirit was so strong!! She asked me what she needed to do to be a member of our church. We talked about baptism in our gosepl principles class and she then asked us ¨How do I tell my family that I want to change religions and be baptized in this church?¨ She is seriously so golden and we have only talked to her once. I'm sure we will put a baptismal date with her this week for the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment