Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 5 - August 30, 2012


It's P-Day again!!!! I love having P-Day!! I have been working as hard as I can since I have entered and It's nice to have a day to prepare and take some stress off. The temple is like the best part of my week because it just gives me time to reflect...sometimes I'm a little too relaxed hahaha but my companion nudges me when I start to fall asleep. It is so weird because being out here, I am like 10 times more tired!

So this past week, I have been really trying to speak as much spanish as possible!! I have gone a couple days completely in Spanish and starting next week I am going to try to speak only spanish...or at least as much as I know hahaha. I am loving it here! I am learning spanish soooo fast! It's crazy! Every day I feel like I'm passing up a semester of spanish in school! It's crazy how fast we move but at the same time, that's what were doing for like ten hours of the day so it's nice to not have other classes to focus on! The gift of tongues is so real!

Thank you for all the letters and support! You guys seriously don't know how much it means to have people supporting you while you are on a mission. This already has been the hardest 5 weeks of my life but I know that what I'm doing is right. Having letters to come home to at night after an exhausting day is seriously the best feeling in the World! I know I say this like every time but seriously, it is so nice to know that people are thinking about me and supporting me through this experience.

Cam!! You wanted a shoutout so here it is!! Thank you for the letter! I will be writing you back soon! The mail sucks over the weekend so just expect to have it on like Monday our Tuesday. I am so happy to hear you got a letter from BYU!! Work hard this year and when I get back maybe we'll be roommates!!!!

It is so hard to know that mom and dad are here right now!!! But I am so happy they are able to come and support Carlee!  Car if theres any way you can send me highlights of your games that would be sooo sick!!!! Idk if it's possible but I would love that! But yeah every Thursday when I check my emails and see that you guys sent me pictures and videos I get super excited!! hahaha  If you send them from your iphone, that works best! I can't see any videos longer than a minute or so.

Well I hope you are all doing well! If you have time this week, read Alma 26. Verse 12 is my scripture on my missionary plaque but verse 29 is also amazing! Read those...you won't be dissappointed!  

Estoy muy agredicido por la oportunidad de servir una mission. Yo se que con el sacrificio que yo puedo hacienco, mi familia, mis amigos, los personas en Mexico, y yo podremos recibir muchos bendiciones. El trabajar es muy dificil pero yo se que la salvacion do los personas en Mexico es valer la pena. Yo oro cada dia por mi familia y por falizidad en todos nuestras vidas. Yo se que con el ayudar de Dios, por medio de nuestras pruebas podemos venir mas acerca de Dios y El Evangelio. Yo amo este iglesia con todos de mi corazon y yo estoy muy agredicido por todos de mis bendiciones.  

Con Amor,
Elder Mike Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment